Thursday, July 29, 2010

WAHOOOOOOO!

Oh my goodness I cannot even begin to tell you how excited I am!!! I totally figured it out!

Last night, husband sat down with me and both of our laptops, and we figured out that my site was working with Safari, Google Chrome, and Firefox ... but not IE. So, I finally remembered that Dr. Tomer mentioned using the W3C Validator to check for both HTML and CSS errors. After I fixed my heading and took out some rogue asterisks, IT WORKED!

So I just need to touch up a few more things, and then I will be finished with my portfolio! It is an unbelievable feeling to finally get something like this to work! I seriously have learned so much through this process ... I hope to be able to play around with this some more in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment