Saturday, July 10, 2010

Breathing in Pittsburgh

Well, I made it to Pittsburgh! It wasn't too painful of a trip (minus the part about trying to find a printer cartridge before I left town). I'm staying by the airport this time ... probably not the best decision I've made ... but now I know.

This next week will be rather painful, I fear. I have a TON going on. The presentation for my humanities class is tomorrow. I am not a fan of public speaking - so we'll see how that goes. I'm kind of dreading it. I spent the evening working on my research assignment for that class, and I only have one left - so progress!! For 2600, I've been trying to work on our next HTML assignment, but I feel rather out of the loop. I have been stumbling through this one - setting up all of the different programs is what throws me off - especially since I am rather new to my Mac, and most of the info is about PC's. I'm not even thinking about the quiz yet because I have a super big project due next week for my other class. There just isn't enough time ...

One step at a time, right? It's all about breathing.

No comments:

Post a Comment