Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Summertime Storms

I absolutely love summertime storms! Sunsets with thunder and lightening are so much fun! It's been unbelievably hot here, but the rain made the temperature go from 97 to 73 this afternoon - unfortunately, it will be right back up there again tomorrow. Here's to hoping the humidity index will finally go down.

I finished adding the links to my fragment last night - it really went quickly after I decided which links I wanted to use. I tried to create the external CSS, but it didn't go over very well. I'm super thankful that he extended that due date! I have plenty of time to work on it after tomorrow, so I'm not too worried.

What else ... well, I'm having a heck of a time deciding which classes I want to take next semester. I've switched a few times. Right now, I'm enrolled in Information Architecture and Technology in the Lives of Children. I'm debating over Digital Libraries or Metadata ... I just don't know which way to go! At least I have a month left before I have to commit! :)

Off to finish up my 2543 lecture from last week -- this past weekend really threw my schedule off!

No comments:

Post a Comment