Monday, July 12, 2010

HTML Solved

All things considered, it was a nice trip to Pittsburgh. I lived through the presentation, and classes went rather smoothly. It was great to see everyone again, too! I did leave my phone cord in the hotel room (oops!) - but it was 5:30am when I left for the airport (4:30am MY time) - so I forgive myself. I got home about 4 hours later than I planned, too - storms in KC kept us circling for awhile, and then we ended up in Omaha because we burned too much fuel. I'm tired, but happy!

I just finished up the HTML assignment - I was super intimidated by all of the different programs we had to use, but somehow I figured it out! The hardest part for me was trying to figure out how to rename the page. I named it index.html at the start, and then could not for the life of me figure out how to change it. I finally found it in the coding, and it was such an easy fix! I just made it all so complicated, when it really was right in front of me the whole time. I have not even started to think about the next part ... and then there's the quiz this coming weekend ... so much left to do! After this weekend, everything should start winding down - summer vacation is getting closer!

1 comment:

  1. I left my sunglasses in a restaurant, so I guess it's standard to lose something.

    I think all the programs make html harder. It's so much easier to work with the code, but you need a bit of instruction to get to that point. By instruction I mean: here are the necessary tags. Here's how you add style. Etc. Much easier than working with KompoZer and crap like that.

    Instruction like that might have been more helpful than some of the recent lectures.

    ReplyDelete