Wednesday, July 28, 2010

A bit of a rant ...

Oh my. It's been one of those days. So, I spent a decent amount of time last night working on my CSS for my portfolio, and I felt like I was really getting close. Every time I made a change, I would load it through Filezilla and see my progress. I thought everything was going very well! That is, until today. I tried to pull it up on my computer at work during lunch, and it was like my stylesheet was non-existent. So I have to figure out why in the world it works on my personal computer, but not from work!

Then, to top it all off, I got my grades for my humanities course. Overall, I was pleased. EXCEPT for my collection project. She didn't feel like I spent enough time on marketing techniques and is letting me send her my revision. I don't have the foggiest idea what in the world more I can say! If I choose to leave it the way it is, then I will end up with an 89 on the project. But, you see, I am a perfectionist in the worst way, and I don't know if I can handle that ... Saturday seems so close ... yet so far!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment