Saturday, June 5, 2010

Zotero Installation Screencast

I just completed my screencast for the installation and configuration of Zotero. This was actually a good experience! I get a kick out of trying all of these new systems. Jing was a lot easier than I expected, too! It was a bit intimidating, at first, but after you get going, it's not that bad. I noticed in my Google Reader that people were having difficulty getting the aspect ratio correct - I probably should have looked it up or something, but I just played with the HTML code until it was smaller. I also saw on the discussion board that some of the recordings are disappearing off of their blogs ... so I'm going to put the link HERE and then embed my screencast below. Hopefully it will stick one way or another!


No comments:

Post a Comment