Saturday, June 26, 2010

Another day ...

I came across THIS article, and it goes right along with the this weeks lecture: "Creating a Library Database Search using Drupal".

I keep hearing that we are over the half-way mark of the semester. That's a bit overwhelming, because there is still so much to do! I'm thinking I am going to take a few days vacation to try to catch up on everything. I don't think I am really behind, but I know that the next few deadlines will be upon us in no time! Next week is my close week at work, too. **sigh** So maybe the week of the 4th ...

I have yet to begin on my Koha assignment - I'm stumped about a topic for my collection. I am also working on the collection for my humanities project, and may try to tie the two together. I did get the grade for my 2600 quiz, and was pleasantly surprised! I'm still waiting to hear back on some of the assignments, though. Hopefully they were able to access my one for Omeka.

No comments:

Post a Comment